Rosemary Lemon Roasted Potatoes
Recipe and photo by Tami Ganeles Weiser
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
These delicious potatoes are a perfect side dish for a cozy winter roast beef, chicken, or veggie loaf.
2 pounds baby potatoes, cut in half
¼ cup olive oil
6 cloves garlic, lightly crushed
2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary leaves
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Zest of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir to coat.
- Lay a large sheet of foil on a sheet pan, and coat with the 1 tablespoon oil.
- Mound the potatoes in the center of the pan and bring the foil up around the sides and seal it to create a pouch.
- Roast the potatoes until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil pouch, allowing the steam to release, then add the lemon zest. Stir well then let the potatoes rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.