Intellectual Property;License: Our website, including the content on the site, is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. TWK and its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the content on the site, including all intellectual property rights. The content is for your personal, non-commercial use only and may be shared by you with others for their personal, non-commercial use, to the extent permitted under the following license agreement.
NO WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY: ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. IN NO EVENT CAN TWK BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION ON ITS WEBSITE, OR ISSUES ARISING OUT OF ITS USE BY YOU. TWK WILL PROVIDE NO MONETARY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE. TWK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TWK OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS FOUND LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, IT IS AGREED THAT SUCH LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00), IN THE AGGREGATE.
These warranties and limitations of liability apply to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law.
The content of the website is for informational purposes only. Nothing on this site constitutes medical advice.
Submissions: In the event you make any submission, whether a recipe, article, information, idea or otherwise, you agree that it may be used by us for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever and may be edited by us as we deem appropriate. If you have a proprietary interest in your submission, please do not submit it to us. At TWK’s discretion, we may include the name of the person making the submission.
Links: Our website may provide links to other websites as a convenience. We cannot be and are not responsible for the content for such websites, nor can or are we making any warranties regarding these sites.
Postings; Copyright Agent: You agree not to post anything that is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, offensive, unlawful, untrue or misleading or that infringes a third party’s rights. You agree that we have the right to use your posts and to remove any posts, in our discretion.
TWK does not guarantee that it will monitor all postings, and cannot guarantee that material in violation of TWK’s policy will not be posted.
If you believe that information posted on or through the website has been used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide TWK’s Copyright Agent with a written notice that includes the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
TWK’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: Tami Weiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Limitations on Use
You further agree not to use this site:
- to engage in any form of advertising, spamming or commercial solicitation;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and privacy laws);
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories or off-topic content;
- to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
Please contact us with any questions or comments regarding this website at theweiserkitchen.com
November 21, 2012
The Weiser Kitchen, LLC (TWK) respects your privacy and follows these guidelines with your information.
Information We Collect
- We have the right to store any information that you give us through the website or through other means of communication. For example, if you sign up for our mailing list or a newsletter or other communication or post a comment, we may collect your email address. Our servers may also automatically collect your computer’s IP address and other information about your computer.
Sharing Your Information
We respect your privacy and will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. In some cases, we will need to share your information to operate the site or deliver the content to you. We may also store personal information on servers outside of our control, such as at the location of hosting providers. If we are required by law, we may disclose personal information to the proper authorities and we may disclose personal information to a purchaser of the company.
If you sign up for our mailing list, newsletters or other services, you will receive e-mails from us. E-mails permit us to contact you about our services and, if applicable, those offered by our affiliates. If you prefer to opt-out of receiving e-mail communication from us, please contact us at theweiserkitchen.com.
Links and Affiliates: Please refer to the individual policies of any linked website and affiliates. TWK is not responsible for the content or the policies of websites to which it may link.
Please note that any messages that you post in blogs or elsewhere are accessible to other users. TWK cannot be responsible for removing any information you have posted or for the unintended consequences of your postings.
If registration is applicable to this site and you provide information in connection with your registration on this site, we will provide you with the means to make corrections and update the same. You are responsible for reviewing your information from time to time to make sure it is up-to-date and accurate.
Please refer to this policy for any future changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
November 21, 2012